Our team serves over 4,000 individuals and more than 750 businesses. “In an increasingly competitive market, our firm has succeeded by hiring extremely capable team players who function in a team-empowered environment,” says Mike Hall. “Our reputation for quality performance and excellent customer service is something I’m very proud of. We’re the largest independent agency in Livingston County. It’s not because of our policies; it’s because of our people.”
We are experienced in complex commercial accounts ranging from school districts to manufacturers and large contractors to national multi-location risks. We have the ability to assess complex risk and determine effective transfer mechanisms including self-funded programs. We focus on negotiating coverage forms with competitive pricing to meet our clients’ needs.
Our firm has expertise in all areas of insurance products and services. We represent the nation’s leading providers and back up their products with advanced technically competent Customer Service Agents and Account Reps whose compensation is tied to performance, growth and retention.
Cobb-Hall is honored to contribute to our community. We sponsor the annual Fantasy of Lights Parade in downtown Howell and the Rotary Duck Race in Brighton. Members of the agency are representatives of the Howell and Brighton Rotary clubs and are active in multiple Chambers of Commerce. Our office courtyard is also a community focal point for various fundraising and community events such as the Howell Pink Party and Summer in the City.
How Can Cobb-Hall benefit you?
We are committed to being the most successful insurance agency possible. Only by focusing on our core values of integrity, respect, responsibility, and accountability will we achieve success.
We recognize that our only competitive advantage starts with the people who make up Cobb-Hall.
Our innovative approach to everything we do must benefit our customers, companies and create opportunity for all employees.
- We will always offer you the best possible coverage at the best possible price.
- We pledge to offer you professional advice from the most knowledgeable staff in the area.
- We will return all phone and e-mail communication the same day, and make every effort to avoid “phone tag”.
- We will issue proofs or certificates of insurance the same day we receive the request.
- We will report all claims to the company the day they are received.
- We will assist you with all aspects of a claim.
- Policy changes will be sent to the company the same day we receive them.
- We will issue binders and evidence of insurance the same day the transaction in finalized.
- We will provide notary service to our customers, free of charge.
- We will do all these things with the friendly attitude you deserve.