Commercial insurance protects what you have built with all of your hard work.
From the small business to the larger commercial business where the CFO/CEO or Controller has the responsibility for protecting their firm from catastrophic events, we have the experience and expertise below to give you "Peace of Mind".
- We're experienced in complex commercial accounts from schools to manufacturers to national multi location risk to contractors large or small.
- We have the ability to bring loss control and risk management services to assess complex risk and determine effective transfer mechanisms that are in alignment with profit and risk objectives.
- We focus on negotiating coverage forms and protection while understanding you rely on us to deliver the right protection at the best pricing available regardless of the size of your business.
- We represent the nation's leading providers and back up their products with technically competent licensed customer service agents and support staff with advanced knowledge and professional industry designations.
Insurance designed to protect business owners and operators from a wide variety of liability exposures such as:
- Accidents resulting from the insured's premises or operations
- Products sold by the insured
- Operations completed by the insured
- Contractual liability
- Legal liability and defense costs
- Fire legal liabilty
Insurance designed to protect what is owned by the business entity such as:
- Property of Others
- Business Income
- Mechanical Breakdown
EQUIPMENT / INLAND MARINE
Insurance designed to protect property that is in the course of transportation or not solely used on the business premises such as:
- Portable tools
- Mobile equipment
- Trailers or equipment not licensed for road use
Insurance designed to protect the autos owned or used by a business and autos not eligible for personal automobile policies due to their commercial nature and exposure.
- Autos with advertising decals
- Delivery vehicles
- Dump trucks
- Fleet units
- Contractor vehicles
WORKERS COMPENSATION EMPLOYERS LIABILITY
Insurance designed to protect the employee and employer for any injury or contracted disease arising out of and in course of employment such as:
- Loss wages
- Medical expenses
- Work loss
BUSINESS UMBRELLA/EXCESS LIABILITY
Insurance designed to provide an additional layer over and underlying policy or policies such as general liability, business auto and workers comp with limits from $1,000,000 to $100,000,000.
SPECIALTY COVERAGES AND CUSTOM MARKETS
- Employment practices liability
- Directors and officers
- Professional liability/ errors & omissions
- Key man
- Employee benefits
- Crime/ employee dishonesty
- Cyber liability
- Self-insured workers compensation
- Special events
- Contractors liability
- American Rental Association