Reasons you need Business Interruption Insurance
As a business owner, you understand that active business operations generate a profit. If your business shuts down, so does the cash flow. Do you have enough resources in the bank to weather a prolonged closure?
Common causes of financial hardship for business owners include:
- Fire: Even if it only destroys a part of your building, you man need to close for a few weeks.
- Hail: Broken windows, damaged roof and water clean-up can take longer than you think.
- Windstorm: Replacing roofing or siding while your business is open can place customers in danger, increasing your liability.
- Vandalism: Depending on the extent of the damage, you may find yourself with complicated equipment replacement problems.
- Equipment damage; Even the most reliable machine breaks down. It could take weeks to get the right part to be back on schedule.
How Business Interruption Insurance can help
If your business must close due to a covered loss, Business Interruption Insurance will reimburse you for the revenue that you could have earned during the closure. It also provides coverage for expenses like rent or electricity and can keep your employees on the payroll while your doors are closed.
Make sure your insurance takes care of your needs and see if the options offered by Business Interruption Coverage would benefit you. Call the experienced professionals at Cobb-Hall Insurance to provide solutions designed specifically for your needs.
Excerpts from Trusted Choice/Independent Insurance Agents