Whatever your business; from a freelance graphic designer with a computer set up worth thousands of dollars, to a manufacturer with millions of dollars worth of equipment, if your equipment breaks down your business may too. When your computers, machines and other equipment work properly, your business runs smoothly. But when a vital piece of equipment breaks down, you’re stuck while the equipment or wiring is repaired or replaced. During that time, you may have to pay for servicing and lose revenue while your business cannot operate. The costs can be huge. Equipment Breakdown Insurance is a necessity in this technological age. You can cover your equipment repair costs and reimburse yourself for lost income. Coverage typically covers a number of equipment related issues. Some examples are:
- Payment to fix or replace failed equipment
- Reimbursement for labor and time costs to fix or replace failed equipment
- Replace lost business income due to equipment failure that leads to business stoppage
- Cover costs to minimize losses or to get equipment working and productive faster
- Reimburse for loss of materials or goods, such as spoiled food due to equipment shut down
Equipment Breakdown Coverage includes many options. Let the experienced professionals at Cobb-Hall Insurance provide solutions designed specifically for your needs.
Includes copyright material used with permission: Trusted Choice/Independent Insurance Agents